Internships- Summer 2021
The Center for Sound, Vibration, and Smart Structures is delighted to invite undergrad students to the following internships:
• Re-innovation and refurbish of 3D printer
• Upgrading Mechanical Vibrations kits with new dynamic sensors
Benefits for the students:
• Possibility to work in a high-quality research environment.
• Participate in a real-life project and interact with a team of qualified engineers.
• Certificate of Participation in the project upon successful completion.
• A paid compensation will be given to the participants by the end of the internship.
• Mechanical- Mechatronics - Production students are able to participate.
• Willing to learn and use the conventional manufacturing machines.
• Willing to learn and use the CNC Router Machine.
• Able to understand and interpret the engineering drawings.
Please note that this is a full-time internship.
Deadline for application: Thursday 30th June 2021
Internship Period: Sunday 11th July 2021 – Thursday 9th September 2021
Final Presentation: Mid-September 2021
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the title of the project you are applying for.