In this training, you will learn about a number of different welding processes. There are currently over 50 different types of welding processes. The most popular processes are shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW) and gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW). The focus of this training will be the most common welding processes. Furthermore, you will learn how to identify the different factors that affect the selection of the appropriate joining process for a particular job. Finally, learn about materials and their behavior during the welding process and the design of joints.
Who should attend?
If you are a mechanical engineer, mechanical engineering student or technology educator.
The program consists of three modules, Business, theoretical and practical trainings.
- Business essentials
- Quality control
- Supply chain
- New product design
Fundamentals of Joining Operations
- Joining Operations Types
- Materials and their behavior during the welding process
- Construction and design of welded joints
- General Welding Safety and Practical Recommendations Milling
- Oxyacetylene Welding
- MAG – Welding with Solid Wire Electrode
- MIG – Welding with Solid Wire Electrode
- TIG – welding with solid filler material
- Guide values for welding steel and aluminum
|12 to 16/08/2018||Business and Entrepreneurship|
|25 to 30/08/2018||Technology Management Module|
|01-02/09/2018||Harmonization (Basics of manufacturing) / Technical|
|03 to 06/09/2018||Joining Operation- Theoretical|
|08 to 13/09/2018||Joining Operation- Practical|
Registration has been closed